The Intuit QuickBooks financial accounting software sometimes displays the “RPC server system error code 1722 is not available” error message when opening a report. This error is caused by the Windows spooler service being disabled or not working correctly. You will not be able to print documents in Intuit QuickBooks or any other Windows program if you encounter this error. You can correct this error by re-enabling the spooler service in the Windows Service Management dialog.
1. Close all running programs and restart the computer by clicking “Start“, hovering the mouse pointer over the arrow to the right of “Shut down” and clicking “Restart”. Restarting your computer may solve the problem. If not, continue with step 2.
2. Close all programs running on your computer, including Intuit QuickBooks and Point of Sale.
3. Click “Start”, “All Programs”, “Accessories” and “Run”.
4. Type “services.msc” in the Run dialog box and press “Enter.”
5. Click “OK” and “Continue” in the User Account Control dialog.
6. Scroll down the list of services, click “Print Queue” and click “Properties.”
7. Click the “Startup Type” box and click “Automatic.”
8. Click the “Start” button under “Service Status”.
9. Click OK. “
10. Close the services window.
[Also Read: How to Fix Windows XP Error Code 0x0000009a]